Thursday, March 31, 2011

Email to Government Official:



Dear Mr Miller,
                     My name is Alyssa Corchis, and I am in the 7th grade. I attend the OH Institute School Center which is located in Rosemary Beach Florida, it is an all online and paperless school. I am very interested in education in our county. I am in a school where we are trying to change education today. We do PBL work, which is "project based learning". All of our work is done online which means we don't use paper. 

•Our school has open internet access, which allows us to get any information we are wanting for our project including contacting experts around the world.

•How do you feel about schools using open access internet to contact people around the world for school projects, as many schools seem intent on blocking internet as much as they can?

Sincerely,
Alyssa Corchis
7th Grade
OH-Institute

No comments:

Post a Comment