Monday, April 11, 2011

When am I going to finish Social Studies?

Well, I have about 3 more projects that I have to complete. This week I am not going to have that much time for Social Studies because I am presenting my choice project. So I plan on working on my Westward expansion project next week. Then after that I have 2 weeks to work on American History. The week after I finish that, I have another week for touch up work.

4/18/2011- Westward Expansion
4/25/2011- American History
5/2/2011- Costa Rica
5/12/2011 American History
Have a meeting with Joe on the 18th of May.

If I finish early that would be great!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to that meeting! Keep up the excellent work.

    Please make sure to remember to go back through your blog and add tags referring to the state standards that they represent.

    Have an awesomely productive (and fun) day!

    Mr. Joe

    ReplyDelete